JENNIFER B. CARROLL
Jennifer Boussy Carroll has been an attorney with the firm since 2007. Her practice areas include commercial litigation, business litigation, creditor’s rights, construction litigation, transactional law and sports and entertainment law.
Ms. Carroll earned her Bachelor of Science from Cornell University in 2003 and obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Miami in 2007. While attending law school, Ms. Carroll was a law clerk with the firm.
University of Miami School of Law, J.D., 2007
- Miami Scholar Recipient 2004-2007
- Florida Bar Foundation Fellow and Intern, Center for Ethics and Public Service, Children and Youth Law Clinic, 2005-2007
- Honors Recipient-University of Miami Litigation Skills Program
Cornell University, B.S. in Policy Analysis & Management, 2003
- Intern with the Department of Justice, Washington D.C.
- Kappa Kappa Gamma Sorority
- Class of 2003 Treasurer
United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 2008
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP AND AWARDS
Named a 2010 Rising Star by Super Lawyers Magazine
South Palm Beach County Bar Association, Member
Florida Association of Women’s Lawyers, South Palm Beach County Chapter, Member
Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce, Member